Thursday 16 April 2015

generation gap


The difficulty with the young-and I regard myself as one of them too-is that we think we have mastered the knowledge and wisdom of the whole world. If only we realize that our parents have passed through many experiences to gather wisdom from which we can learn, generation gap will cease to be a problem.
The difference between today's generation and yesterday's generation is just the difference between today and yesterday.  It is true that there are many points on which youths disagree with adults, especially in this period, which is a transitional period. Valu es are changing. The values ​​of those advanced in age, are different from the values ​​of those who are just beginning These experiences of life.
There is a great man who has said, "When I was 20, I felt that my parents were foolish. I knew everything. They knew nothing. At the age of 30, I beg that to see that there was some little wisdom in: what my parents said. At the age of 40, I found that there was not little, but quite a lot of wisdom in what they said. At the age of 50, I have Realized that I was a fool to have disregarded: what my parents told me. "
    Now if people Reading this area wise enough, the message has already been  delivered  to them.thank you for Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment